Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming...


I'm wearing my new Grey Wolf Warrior hood by SpiritHoods. This exact hood Steven Tyler wore this past November 2012 to the free concert Aerosmith gave in Boston in front of their first apartment together at 1325 Commonwealth Ave. I thought it was adorable on him when I saw it, then decided I wanted one just like it.






Let me tell ya how hard it was to find this stinking hood, near impossible. The Grey Wolf Warrior hood came out in Fall of 2011 and is no longer sold on the Spirithoods website and all other retail sites online have sold out of them as well. I bought one from China that had the correct picture then it came in the mail and was a knock-off version. Finally I found this one on eBay from a seller in China and bought it immediately. We all know how much I adore Steven Tyler's clothing/style so owning something identical to his is like the best.

I paired the hood with my white Steven Tyler Long Live Rock & Roll DIY tank, black studded leather jacket, black skinny jeans, studded boots & over-sized sunglasses. Some more pics of this cute hat.









2 comments:

  1. Ahhh you look so cute with it <3
    I love it! I also spotted Steven Taylor with that hood! Can't believe you managed to find it! :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah it was definitely a search to find the hood.

      Delete