Sunday, July 1, 2012

Leopard Print Blouse





Once again showing my love for leopard print! I found this amazing leopard print blouse on eBay! I was looking for a new leopard print top and wanted one that looked somewhat similar to a few that Steven Tyler has that I really like. This particular top is sheer with a button up front that ties at the waist and the sleeves are cuffed with button ties to hold them in place. This top is definitely close to what I was looking for, it's a girlier version of some of Steven's leopard print tops. I wore the top over a simple brown spaghetti strap tank, paired it with jeans rolled up into capris and rocked my pink peep toe heels with it! The over-sized sunglasses finished this Summer look!

Some additional photos:



And a few pics of Steven's amazing leopard print tops!


 This is the specific shirt I had in mind when I was looking for mine on eBay. Mine also has front pockets and the sleeves snap up like his does.


Here is another one of Steven's animal print tops that I like.





I like this pink one a lot on him too, but I don't think I could pull it off. So as you can see Steven always has amazing animal print tops and even pants and scarves that I haven't posted. I so wish I could raid his closet, that would be awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment