Saturday, May 26, 2012

Take me to a Rock Show




Today I stopped at Khohls intending to buy a black studded belt to go with a pair of ripped skinny jeans. As usual I ended up finding other things to try on and buy! So I found a studded belt, but ended up buying two black belts...the two belts pictured in the photo. I also found this white denim mini skirt and decided I had to buy it!

When I got home I was in the mood to do a look and this is what I came up with. I paired the white denim mini with the two belts and dug out my black zip bustier corset to go with. Then I selected my spike studded heels to go along with the edgy rocker theme and added a studded/chain bracelet and my red bandana. I simply just left my hair down and lookin' wild. haha I hope you like it.














No comments:

Post a Comment