Monday, May 28, 2012

...A Pirates Life For Me


When I was at Kohls the other day I found these amazing studded leggings by the new American Idol brand. I am an avid American Idol watcher and heard about the brand during a show and had seen some of the clothing items at Kohls a few weeks ago. I liked a pair of black and red striped jeans but they didn't fit right and the clothes were sort of pricey to be at Kohls. Anyways the other day all the AI clothing was marked to 70% off and these amazing leggings were only $10 after the discount.

I knew I loved the studded leggings but honesty had no idea what I would wear with them when I bought them. This is what I came up with thus far, hoping to find some more options in the future for these fun leggings. To be honest the studs on the black leggings remind me of something similar Michael Jackson has/would have worn on stage!! He wore a lot of black with shiny accents like buckles, metal accents and such.

A close up view...


Michael Jackson lookin' fierce.






No comments:

Post a Comment