Sunday, September 16, 2012

...and I still dream of that day


Here's my fave leopard print dress making another appearance. I originally bought this to wear to see Aerosmith & meet Steven Tyler & Joe Perry but ended up wearing another dress at the last moment. This time I paired the dress with my black & tan wedges that have black bows atop them. For jewelry I went simple and I wore 2 layered cross necklaces. I gave my hair a little rock star volume with hair spray and added red color to my lips.












20 comments:

  1. This dress is gorge on you!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happened to drop by. Love your rock edge :)

    xxx Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, I have followed you back now :)! Btw, do partcicipate the tee shirt giveaway in my blog ;)! It would suit you!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow! You look fantastic! That dress was made for you! Very cool style...following xx

    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, that dress is really sexy :).

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous and you have an AMAZING figure! Love your style. I'm now following your blog and I would love it if you could check out and follow my blog,

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe for the compliment, that made my day! And thanks for following my blog, of course I will follow you as well!

      Delete
  6. you're so beautiful! love the dress
    join my giveaway with clothingloves.com to win US$100 cash coupon to spend on clothinglove!
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete