Saturday, December 11, 2010

80's Vintage Blazer


In 1983 Michael Jackson first moonwalked live during his performance of his song "Billie Jean" on the live television broadcast of "Motown 25: Yesterday, Today & Forever"

He wore a black sequins jacket that he found in his mom's closet, a silver sparkly shirt, black fedora, black pants, white sequins socks, black loafers and the famous white sequins glove.

I orginally bought this jacket on eBay to wear as part of my Halloween costume in 2009 when I dressed up as Michael Jackson. And now I have decided to rock the jacket again!

I wore a plain white tank under the black sequins jacket, paired with a black & white stripe skirt and my black studded Candies wedges. A long metallic necklace and some pink iridescent lipstick tops off this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment