Monday, February 18, 2013

Bucket List

I've had a mental list of sorts of the things I've always wanted to do or places I have always wanted to go before I die. Until now I had never written out a list, so I decided it was past time to put these dreams in writing. The list has a little over 30 things on it with the ones marked out being dreams that have already come true.


1. Travel to London England

2. See the Northern Lights

3. Stay in a glass igloo in Finland

4. Vacation in Florida

5. Go to Disney World

6. Hold a baby Tiger

7. Swim with dolphins

8. See Aerosmith in concert

9. Meet Steven Tyler

10. Visit Los Angeles

11. Go on a mission trip

12. Go sky-diving

13. Ride in a hot air balloon

14. Ride in a helicopter

15. Go snorkeling

16. Go horseback riding

17. Drive a racecar

18. Own a Camaro

19. Own a German Shepard

20. Buy a house

21. Take photography classes

22. Visit NYC

23. Go clothes shopping with Steven Tyler (possibly the most unrealistic thing on the list)

24. Fit into size 8 jeans (most people will think that's ridiculous but I can't ever seem to get smaller than a size 12)

25. Take singing lessons

26. Learn how to play the bass

27. Go to a live taping of Conan Obrien

28. Go on a cruise

29. Fall in Love

30. Take my mom to Hawaii

31. Get Invisalign

32. Hold a Lion cub


3 comments:

  1. well, i hope you can do it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love your list! Very interesting!!!
    Best wishes for your dreams to come true! :)
    Btw, do visit me to sometime dear! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete